Data loading and review:
- A review of how geocellular (Corner Point Grid – CPG) data can be loaded into RokDoc for use in reservoir monitoring.
Defining a 4D session
- Focusses on session setup, zonation, depth-to-time conversion, etc.
CPG data and utilities
- A review of how CPG data can be included within the session, and how it can be manipulated using the various utilities.
- How dynamic flow simulation data is handled and manipulated within the Reservoir Monitoring add-on.
5. The 4D property model (Rock Physics Model based):
- Calculation of dynamic elastic properties directly from static and dynamic CPG data via calibrated rock physics models.
The 4D property model (reference model)
- Perturbation of a pre-defined reference model for changes in saturation and stress.
- Generation of various synthetic reflection and impedance attributes from the 4D property model. Time-shift modeling.
Time-lapse seismic data
- Including multi-vintage seismic data into the 4D session.
Export, up-scaling and averaging
- A review of how the various interactive recipes can be exported, including a review of how they can be populated into a pre-existing CPG.