Ikon Science has provided interpretation and specialist geopressure, QI and geomechanics services in the last 9 UKCS License Rounds (20-28th)
We've submitted more than 30 license round applications with and on behalf of Ikon Science clients, including these success stories:
- Brenda/Nicol: 11/13 successfully located appraisal wells, Palaeocene Balmoral sandstones
- Black Horse: License application process, Upper Jurassic turbidite sandstones
- Blakeney: Development of regional play concept and prospect, Eocene Tay sandstones
- Catcher: License application process, Pal/Eocene Cromarty and Tay sandstones
- Cladhan: License application process, Upper Jurassic sandstones
- Huntington: Farmin, Palaeocene Forties sandstoneSheryl: Mapping leading to location of prospect, Eocene Tay sandstones
- Esperanza: Net pay prediction, Palaeocene Forties sandstones
- Breagh: License application process and discovery, Carboniferous
We've also assembled databases and conducted regional studies on the Rockall Trough and Mid North Sea High, which are key areas for the 29th licence round. These initial studies underpinned by our Ji-Fi technology, and are supported by our regional studies that are adjacent to the round acreage.
We recommend you contact Ikon Science to discuss how we can help in your 29th license round submission.