Making the best predictions from seismic data to inform business decisions and guide field exploitation is more important than ever.
Now with RokDoc Ji-Fi, you are able to rapidly and more precisely make predictions in the subsurface by:
- Estimating facies directly from seismic data
- Using a multi-scenario approach to understand the inherent uncertainty in seismic amplitude interpretation
- Improve prediction accuracy in hours, not weeks
- Natively work in the depth domain, allowing easy update of geological models with seismically derived information
- For development settings, extend your quantitative interpretation further by leveraging the concept of production facies in 4D analysis
Why is this important? Because RokDoc Ji-Fi enables you to:
- Make more accurate predictions in the subsurface to inform decision making
- Develop easy to interpret and geologically consistent outputs
- Confidently derisk exploration projects with clear quantifiable interpretations
- Better communicate the value of your findings with cross-functional teams and management
- Empower your team with advanced workflows, like inversion of 4D seismic data (time-lapse)
RokDoc Ji-Fi enables you to finetune your production forecasts with data-driven, quantifiable interpretations rather than “best-judgment” intuition.