- What is a well plan? - An introduction
- Exercise 1 - What are the areas of uncertainty
- Current industry approaches to predict pore pressure (a brief review)
- Exercise 2 - Draw pressure profiles and comment on where uncertainty lies
- Exercise 3 - Quantify uncertainty in shale interpretation with Eaton ratio method
- Uncertainty in sand/shale equilibria and pore pressure ramps
- Exercise 4 Uncertainty in reservoir connectivity
- Industry approaches and how significant can uncertainty be?
- Exercise 5. Human influence on NCT
- Capturing uncertainty in predicted pore pressure for well design
- Exercise 6. How would you narrow the prognoses for pressure in this scenario?
- Putting it all together
- Overall Summary and Q&A
- New(er) techniques - a further way to reduce uncertainty
- Uncertainty in vertical stress