Join Ikon Science at the APGCE Kuala Lumpur on booth G6 for a host of activities and talks for geoscientists in attendance.
Ikon has three case-studies being presented as part of the APGCE Technical Proceedings.
- We will present a joint case study with Beach Energy - ''Density from Seismic Inversion''. Presented by Mark Sams. 16:05, Monday in MR302.
- ''Using coupled geological pressure models to predict pore pressure in carbonates''. Presented by Jakob Heller. 9.45, Tuesday in MR302.
- "4D stress sensitivity of dry rock frame moduli: constraints from geomechanical integration''. Presented by Mark Sams. 11.30, Tuesday in MR304.
Ikon Science 20 minute booth talks, on rotation 10:30 to 17:30 daily.
- RokDoc 6.5.0 - Updates from the latest release
Andy Snowling delivers updates from the latest RokDoc release. The latest release focuses on less button clicks, the ability to handle large volumes of a data and simplified workflows. Ikon Science has added significant functionality to the rock physics and reservoir charactersation modules and the pressure translation tool has been added to the geopressure module. Come and find out why some geoscientists are saying this is their favourite RokDoc release ever!
- Stuck between a Rock and a Reflection – low frequency models for Seismic Inversion - Dr. Mark Sams
- Geologically driven Pore Pressure Prediction from Seismic Velocities - with Dr. Jakob Heller.
- Live RokDoc Demonstrations - On Demand
Some might call this a ‘’demo democracy!’’ please come by and see RokDoc in action with a series of live demonstrations covering rock physics, cross-plotting, RPM calibration, forward/reverse modeling, inversion, reservoir characterisation. Turn up any time during the afternoon and say what you want to see. Challenge our support team, learn tips and tricks, stay up to date.
- The Influence of Pore Pressure in assessing hydrocarbon prospectivity with Dr. Jakob Heller
- Inversion with Anistropy with Dr Mark Sams
- 17:30 each day a Prize Draw for a copy of Lev Vernik’s latest book ''Seismic Petrophysics in Quantitative Interpretation’’
We have an autographed copy of this new book that is a must for every Geo’s bookshelf!