The Ikon Science team will be out in force at this year's EAGE, and look forward to welcoming you on the booth! We've been up to plenty since last year's show, so be sure to visit us to get the latest updates on our technology and solutions! Find out how we can help you improve drilling effectiveness, by developing best-practise QI and rock property analysis workflows to increase exploration and economic success.
We're involved in 6 technical papers - please book mark them:
- "Integrating Rock Physics, Geopressure and Analogues - An Effective Way to De-risk a Frontier Area" presented by Dr Alex Edwards - "Rock Physics - Applications and Case Studies" session (room N106) Tuesday 2 June at 10:20am
- "Joint facies and anisotropy AVO/AVAZ inversion using the EM algorithm!" presented by Dr James Gunning - "AVO - Theory for Imaging & Reflectivity" session (room N106) on Tuesday 2 June at 2:55pm
- "Optimised spectral merge of the background model in seismic inversion" presented by Dr Roy White - "Seismic Reservoir Characterization I" session (Room N105) on Wednesday 3 June at 12:20pm
- "Quantitative analysis of seismic derived dips using image log data" presented by R. Sayfutdinov - "Interpretation Theory - New Developments II session" (room ePosters 5) on Wednesday 3 June at 3:20pm
- "Resolution, Detection and Quantification" presented by Dr Mark Sams - "Seismic Reservoir Characterization I" session (room N105) on Wednesday 3 June at 11:55am
- "Cemented Shales and their Impact on Exploration, Offshore Newfoundland and Labrador: Identification and Implications" presented by Dr Alex Edwards - "Shale Geology" session (room N110) on Thursday 4 June at 09:55am
Plus Dr Mark Sams is co-chairing "Seismic Reservoir Characterization Methods I" session on 2 June between 9:30am - 1:10pm.
More info coming shortly, and we look forward to seeing you at the show!