Ikon Science is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring the 3rd International Workshop on Rock Physics which will be held from 13th to 17th April 2015 in Perth, Western Australia.
The topics included are,
- Laboratory Rock Physics: methods and recent advances
- What Rock Physics is needed for unconventional resources exploitation
- Rock Physics for 4D- reservoir surveillance and CO2 monitoring
- Rock Physics theory and numerical simulation
- Transferring Rock Physics knowledge to current industry standards and emerging geophysical technologies.
We are also presenting too, "Joint Impedance and Facies AVO Inversion driven by Rock Physics" by Drs Michael Kemper and Dr James Gunning (CSIRO). Please book mark this: Tuesday 14th April at 09:30pm.
The organizers invite everybody to attend this workshop and share their thoughts and insights.